Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mamafiza at Fiesta Femina!


About Mamafiza, taken from Little Kittle Author page:

Hi, my name is Hafiza Abd Rahman (mamafiza). My dear husband and I independently homeschooled our children for more than five years and I have started my new career as homeschool advocate consultant! Full-time dedicated as a homeschooler since 2004 till now *alhamdulillah*


Homeschool: It is an exciting field and one that I am passionate about. I believe that homeschooling provides the best possible learning environment and parents are capable of providing a superior education to their children.

My personal goal with this blog, it do the three things I love the most: graphic design, write and help others. My hope is that through this blog, you will find the answers you need, the insight you seek and a passion for homeschooling that makes all of those tough days worthwhile.

As a homeschool advocate consultant, I have had the privilege of helping and guiding parents of younger children through the process of determining the right approach for their child, and of watching as each children grows and ready to take the next step.

p/s: You’re invited to watch my kids and I featured in Wanita Hari Ini, TV3 (July 4th, 2008) and click here to read about homeschool and us (featured in The Star newspaper: April 19th, 2009). Thank you. 

More about Mamafiza, taken from Little Kittle Author page:


A 24 years old, full time mama with 4 lovely and precious child; a baby boy and three baby girls. A blissful spouse to my adored hubby.

Very supportive for Breast Feeding community. I had breastfeed and tandem nursing both of my elder son and my elder daughter for 2 and ½ years (30 months), now breastfeed and tandem nursing my third & fourth baby at the same time and desire to continue breastfeeding all my child with the same duration as my first & second babies, Insya-Allah~

In reality world; A wife, mother, nurturer, an ambidextrous person, entrepreneur, book writer and delicate thinker. A CEO for Metsuki Studio company at the early ages of 17 till now.

Awarded as a winner of Best Website Award 2002-2003 by International Webmaster Association, Finalist in Best Student Project for MSC-APICTA 2002 Award (Multimedia Super Corridor - Asia Pacific ICT Award) and one of 8 finalist in Digi Fu-Yoh Street Blast Fashion Designer Competittion, Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur (Nov 24, 2007).

My delicate books review based on my 9 years experienced as a librarian (1993-2001) and a lifetime reader. A muralist (1995-2001) till now; I do mural for my own house, my kiddies room.

I do believe; zeal without knowledge is like a runaway horse.

*****************

Come all young mommies and meet Mamafiza in person at Fiesta Femina 7th June 2009 at Taman Bandaran Kelana Jaya :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment